Bestselling Notebooks of November
Last month we had a Mac Book Pro as the bestselling notebook and this month there was a slight change. Although we still have an Apple made notebook leading the pack this time it goes to the less expensive 13.3 inch Macbook priced at $954.59:
The rest of the top 10 bestselling notebooks are as follows:
2. Apple MacBook Pro MB990LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop $1,149
3. Toshiba Satellite L505-S5993 TruBrite 15.6-Inch Grey/Black Laptop - 2 Hours 25 Minutes of Battery Life (Windows 7 Home Premium) $579.99
4. ASUS UL30Vt-X1 Thin and Light 13.3-Inch Black Laptop (Windows 7 Home Premium) $799
5. Apple MacBook Pro MB991LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop $1429
6. ASUS UL80Vt-A1 14-Inch Thin and Light Black Laptop - 11.5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Home Premium) $819.95
7. Sony VAIO VGN-NW240F/S 15.5-Inch Silver Laptop (Windows 7 Home Premium) $699.95
8. HP Pavilion DV6-1354US 15.6-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 4 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Home Premium) $679.99
9. Acer AS5738Z-4111 15.6-Inch Blue Laptop (Windows 7 Home Premium) $525.26
10. Acer Aspire AS1410-2497 11.6-Inch Blue Laptop - Up to 6 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Home Premium) $399.99
Like last month, Apple had three notebooks in the bestsellers list. Asus and Toshiba managed to surpass HP with a few models. Against my prediction from last month the Windows 7 powered notebooks have not been able to crack Apple's stranglehold on the number 1 position. The Toshiba Satellite L505-S5993 priced at $579.99 was the closest to Apple, but it was more of a bargain laptop than a full featured laptop. Who will challenge the MacBook next month?.
Side Note: For some reason this post didn't publish on December 1st like I scheduled it, so I apologize for the delay.
What do you think?
Got something to say? Click here to reply